Roadie 2 Automatic Standalone Guitar Tuner is the latest innovation in string instrument tuning, We’ve taken everything we’ve learned from the award-winning original Roadie Tuner & upgraded it in every way imaginable.
An automated string tuner, that is quick, easy to use, & three times more accurate than the human ear. Roadie adds new dimensions to music-making by allowing you to freely experiment and save alternate custom tunings.
Fine-tune your guitar or completely change tuning in seconds.
Roadie provides unparalleled accuracy. Get perfect & crisp tuning. Every time. Detection accuracy: Less than +1 cent. Tuning accuracy: Up to +2 cents. The reference A 440 Hz setting is customizable in 0.1 Hz increments from 420 Hz to 460 Hz.
Get the same quality and accuracy in tuning in all environments with Roadie 2’s vibration sensor (instead of a microphone).
Tune all sorts of string instruments including electric, acoustic, classical, and steel guitars, 7 and 12-string guitars, ukuleles, mandolins, banjos, etc. as well as bass guitars with the bass version.
Restring quickly and easily with the automatic winding feature. The motor rotates at 60 RPM.
Choose from 12 preset alternate and open tunings or create your own custom tunings.
Roadie 2 is completely standalone. Tune your instrument from wherever you are with your handy Roadie.
Powerful Companion Mobile App
Roadie 2 comes with an optional and free app that acts as your upgraded control center. You can:
- Create and store a profile for all of your instruments, and sync it across devices.
- Refine your advanced tuning options, such as reference pitch and capo tuning.
- Choose from a multitude of alternate tunings for your instrument, or create your own custom tunings.
- Access music news, our latest updates, and tips on how to improve your playing.
- Keep track of your tuning stats and strings’ quality and know when to change them.
- Use the manual tuner included on the app as a chromatic tuner when Roadie is not with you.
- Create custom instruments such as a dulcimer or a santour or anything else with geared pegs.
- Customize the speed and accuracy of your Roadie.
“To keep track of the strings on your guitar and put a hundred and fifty guitars in there that you can keep track of? Forget about it, this would be the guitar tech’s best friend I guarantee you.”
Mark Farner (Grand Funk Railroad)